11/12/2018

Mechabits - New Machine First Prints




Ready for a White Christmas Second Test didnt go so well, the filament is nasty, had a similar roll once before... I might have to rethink the gift idea because of it. I wanted to print a few lithopanes but the little notebook wasnt having any of it, so had to hook up another machine, I think it's going to have ot be a really amazing image before I print a lithopane, I'd rather have a transparency on an LED panel, or tablet with multiple images. Eventually I decide to print a little artichoke pendant shade, just to see how it coped with the thin lines. But had all retraction off, from the litho settings, time to turn them back on again. getting first layer down this time wasnt so easy this stuff is like fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment